Filtration systems are typically not fully optimized for the process they serve. Quite often we find significant improvements can be made, which is not surprising as in some instances, we find filter systems that have been re-purposed from other processes, even to the extent of re-purposed water filter systems on polymer processes.
In this webinar, will review the basics of how and why it is advantageous to perform CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations on polymer filtration systems. You will gain an understanding of why accurate simulation of fluid dynamics within a filter system is significant, and why knowing the impact of a chosen filter media on the polymer rheology paramount. We will demonstrate how to take the financial risk out of investing in polymer filtration systems for process improvement, whilst providing deeper insight into optimal filtration system design.
What You’ll Learn
• How John Crane Seebach uses CFD to intelligently predict how liquids and gases will perform.
• Reduce downtime and increase process performance
• Proof of concept CFD simulation with various examples
Who should attend
• Process / Plant Managers
• Maintenance / Reliability Engineers
• Anyone involved in the operation and maintenance of industrial plants
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.