January 19, 2023 | 1 minute read
John Crane Finland recently celebrated its 50-year anniversary. Officially opened in 1972, the site is headquartered in Muurame, Finland, and is home to over 40 employees.
To commemorate this milestone, the Finland team celebrated at their training center, Ainola, that included a boat ride and a tent set up for the party.
John Crane Finland houses a multitude of functions, including:
- Application engineering
- Order administration
- Nordic region financial services
- 1972: Safematic Oy was founded
- 1975: Safeseal launched—Double-balanced mechanical seals
- 1976: Safeunit launched—Seal water control and monitor system
- 1999: Muurame becomes John Crane Global Center of Excellence, Pulp Paper
- 2003: Smartflow launched—Smart seal water-controlled device
- 2007: Safeunit Ultima launched—Seal water control and monitoring system
- 2007: New purpose-built facility in Muurame inauguration
- 2018: Sealcare launched regionally—Condition monitoring device for double mechanical seals
Congratulations to John Crane Finland and our employees who have helped the site achieve this significant milestone!
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.