December 6, 2022 | 2 minute read
Mark Slotnick, Business Development Manager, Dry Gas Seals, North America, recently spoke with Pumps & Systems in a podcast episode about the basics of dry gas seals and where they can be used in various applications. In the episode, Mark chats with Drew Champlin, Managing Editor of Pumps & Systems magazine, about the following topics:
- The difference between dry and wet seals
- Where the dry gas seals are most commonly used
- Benefits of dry gas seals
- Most challenging aspects as it pertains to dry gas seals
- What users need to know regarding maintenance of dry gas seals and how they relate to API 692
- What misconceptions there are about dry gas seals
- Personal experiences with dry gas seals
Click here to listen to the Pumps & Systems podcast episode.
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.