February 8, 2022 | 3 minute read
John Crane’s Adam Slade, Global Product Manager, Standard Cartridge, Elastomer Bellows & Thin-Section Seals, recently spoke with Pumps & Systems in a podcast episode on the basics of the NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Standard. In the episode, Adam chats with Drew Champlin, Managing Editor of Pumps & Systems magazine, about the following topics:
• The purpose of the Standard
• Subscribers to the Standard
• Benefits of the NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-approved products
• How the Standard impacts mechanical seals
• Types of mechanical seals that the Standard applies to
• Problems and issues that can arise because of the Standard and how can they be rectified
Click here to listen to the Pumps & Systems podcast episode.
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.