Single Dry-running Mixer and Agitator Seal
The cost-efficient Type 32 vessel seal is an outside-mounted balanced single-component seal with self-lubricating seal faces. Neither external cooling nor lubrication equipment or a supply system is required. It is excellent for undemanding mixer applications and for operation in vacuum conditions.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Clamped-in mating ring prevents axial movement of mating ring.
- Seal can be run dry or wet.
- ID- and OD-balanced (dual balanced).
- No external lubrication required.
- Meets pharmaceutical and chemical processing standards.
- Robust T-bar drive mechanism for high-torque transmission.
- Optional debris well allows for easy flushing and sterilization during cleaning cycle (CIP and SIP).
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 300°F/-40°C to 150°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 15 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Mixer and agitators
- Other rotating equipment