High-performance Multi-spring Seal
Designed for high-pressure and high-speed applications, the RREP is suited to a whole host of refinery and process industry duties, and its robust construction and proven reliability makes it ideal for remote pipeline installations. It is available in single, tandem and double arrangements and has been used extensively in a cartridge design. It is ideally suited to use on offshore, pipeline and injection duties, and power generation plants.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed for high-pressure and high-speed applications.
- The stationary multi-spring design maintains a stable fluid film even at extremes of speed and pressure.
- Complies with API 610 and can be supplied to meet other international standards such as NACE MR-01-075.
- The axial compact design allows for the use on pumps with close bearing centers.
- It is ideally suited to use on offshore, pipeline and injection duties, and power generation plants.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 500°F/-40°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 175 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Driven machinery
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.