Dependable API 682 Cartridge Seals
The Type 2609HTC and Type 3609HTC are dependable API 682 cartridge seals that utilize two impressive design innovations by incorporating high-temperature, corrosion-resistant (HTC) sealing and unique high-temperature, live-loaded (HTL) mating ring technology in dual tandem seal arrangements. This new design vastly enhances seal face stability over conventional designs and can extend your MTBR in many services. These seals have ID and OD pressure capability and can withstand reverse pressurization. The seals come with a pumping ring standard, and the bellows have an all Inconel metallurgy for sealing the harshest high-temperature corrosive fluids. The Type 2609HTC is a dual unpressurized rotating bellows cartridge Type C, Arrangement 2. The Type 3609HTC is a dual pressurized rotating bellows cartridge seal Type C, Arrangement 3. Ideal for hot hydrocarbon refinery services.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Premium API 682 qualified dual rotating cartridge seals Type C, Arrangement 2 and 3.
- These dependable cartridge seals utilize two impressive design innovations by incorporating high-temperature, corrosion-resistant sealing (HTC) and unique high-temperature, live-loaded (HTL) mating ring technology.
- HTL mating ring technology provides exceptional face stability by eliminating any thermal and mechanical forces that can contribute to seal face distortion.
- HTC primary seals incorporate specially designed pressure compensating seal faces and thermally compliant components that provide superior face stability at elevated temperatures.
- Advanced silicon carbide composite.
- ID and OD pressure capability; withstands reverse pressurization.
- All-Inconel metallurgy edge-welded metal bellows; meets NACE MR0175/MR0103.
- Pumping ring standard.
- Temperature Limits
- -100°F to 800°F/-75°C to 425°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- High-temperature hydrocarbons