Water-cooled Heat Exchangers
Water-cooled heat exchangers may be applied where water is readily available. Heat exchangers may be packaged together with seal support systems when additional cooling is required. The WHV cooler is a Shell and Coil heat exchanger designed to provide full venting when mounted in a vertical orientation. The WCH is designed in accordance with API 682 4th Edition.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Vertical configuration for smallest possible footprint
- Can be provided with ASME U-Stamp and full compliance with PED 97/23/CE
- Standard Materials
- Shell: Carbon Steel
Tubing/piping: 316/L Stainless Steel
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Elevated pressure and heat dissipation requirements
- Wide range of applications requiring high reliability across oil and gas, chemical and general Industry, and high-purity and organics
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.