Air-cooled Heat Exchanger
Air-cooled heat exchangers may be applied when cooling water is not available or required heat removal can be achieved with an air-cooled heat exchanger.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Eliminates requirement for cooling water.
- Allows use in remote locations and eliminates the costs associated with water treatment.
- Top-mounted motor for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Motor may be rotated in 90 increments for ease of installation.
- Standard Materials
- Tubing 316/L Stainless Steel
Tension wrap fins 304 Stainless Steel
Fan galvanized steel or aluminum
Base and frame 304 Stainless Steel
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Electric motors
- Gas turbines
- Cooling towers
- Other compressors
- Driven machinery
- Other rotating equipment