Single Stationary Welded Metal Bellows API 682 Cartridge Seal Type C, Arrangement 1
The Type 1604HTC is an API 682 qualified single stationary bellows cartridge seal Type C, Arrangement 1. The Type 1604HTC incorporates all-Inconel HTC technology to reliably seal high-temperature corrosive fluids. The seal includes a segmented spring-loaded carbon throttle bushing for effective containment with a retained mating ring for vacuum service. The cartridge seal also incorporates a steam guide for effective use of a quench (steam) that helps eliminate coking problems often associated with hot hydrocarbon applications. The Type 1604HTC is able to handle higher-speed applications.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Premium API 682 qualified single stationary cartridge seal Type C, Arrangement 1.
- Incorporates HTC high-temperature corrosion resistant technology for superior corrosion resistance and exceptional face stability.
- Advanced silicon carbide composite.
- Retained mating ring option for vacuum service.
- Segmented spring-loaded carbon throttle bushing for effective containment.
- All Inconel metal bellows metallurgy; meets NACE MR0175/MR0103.
- Stationary bellows assembly capable of handling high shaft speed applications and high shaft-to-seal chamber misalignment.
- Steam guide standard for effective utilization of a steam quench in coking environments
- Typical applications include hydrocarbons, aromatic fractionation products, heat transfer fluids, chemicals, caustics, some acids, aqueous solutions, lubricating liquids.
- Temperature Limits
- -100°F to 800°F/-75°C to 425°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- High-temperature hydrocarbons