Low-pressure Elastomer Bellows Unitized Seal Head for Small-diameter Pumps
This compact, unitized, single-spring, elastomer bellows mechanical seal is designed for use in small centrifugal water pumps, deep- and shallow-well jet pumps, pool and spa pumps and wastewater pumps.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- One-piece unitized design enhances production line installation and allows for ease of replacement.
- Precision surface finish optimizes the service life and reliability. Materials designed to meet the broadest range of applications.
- Elastomer drive ring grips shaft to provide positive sealing and drive without set screws or drive pins.
- Full convolution elastomer bellows provides maximum flexibility in compensating for shaft movement and wear.
- Coil spring and ferrules provide consistent face loading through extreme working conditions.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 400°F/-40°C to 205°C (depending on materials used)
- Pressure Limits
- ID: 7.20 psi(g)/0.5 bar(g)
OD: 75 psi(g)/5 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
Up to 3600 rpm, depending on configuration and shaft size
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.