Unitized Elastomer Bellows Seal
The Type 502 mechanical seal is one of the best-performing elastomeric bellows seals available. It is suitable for general service and provides excellent performance in a wide range of hot water and mild chemical duties. It is specifically designed for confined spaces and limited glands lengths.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Full convolution elastomeric bellows seal designed to fit into confined spaces including DIN24960.
- Unitized for ease of installation and tolerant of shaft play and run-out.
- Bi-directional and robust drive to the seal face eliminates stresses on the bellows.
- Available in metric sizes from 14mm to 100mm.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 400°F/40°C to 205°C (depending on materials used)
- Pressure Limits
- 580 psi(g)/40 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Up to 2500fpm/13m/s, depending on configuration and shaft size
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.