Single-use Elastomer Bellows Cartridge Seal
The T4111 is a revolutionary new single-use cartridge seal that simplifies the sealing process for applications using aqueous solutions, making it suitable for industries such as wastewater treatment, food and beverage, and mining. It is recommended for use on centrifugal and rotary pumps, and similar rotary shaft equipment.
The name was derived from the total cost of repair. When considering the expense of shipping, handling, and inventory management in many cases it is more economical to purchase a new seal than repair it.
Users will benefit from cost savings, simplified installation, and reduced maintenance.
The Type 4111 cartridge seal bridges the gap between functionality and cost, making it a sensible option to replace certain component seals or upgrade from packing. It is a practical solution for small, lower-duty pumps that conform to ANSI and DIN standards.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Non-clogging, crest-to-crest wave spring
- Positive mechanical drive
- Self-aligning seal automatically adjusts for shaft end play and runout
- Fits seal chambers ANSI B73.1M and DIN 24960
- Robust non-pusher elastomer bellows design prevents sleeve fretting damage caused by O-ring design in abrasive applications
- Temperature Limits
- -40°C to 107°C/-40°F to 225°F
- Pressure Limits
- 150 psi(g)/10.3 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- 3600 rpm
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
- General-purpose low-duty applications
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.