Fully Unitized Elastomer Bellows Shaft Seal
The Type 2106 mechanical seal is a compact, unitized, single-spring elastomer bellows seal that not only offers durability and performance but also fast and easy installation and replacement. It retrofits the Type 6.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Unitized construction allows for fast and easy installation and replacement. Design fits DIN24960, ISO 3069 and ANSI B73.1 M-1991 standards.
- Innovative bellows design is pressure-supported and will not crease or fold under high pressure.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring keeps seal faces closed and properly tracking during all phases of operation.
- Positive drive through interlocking tangs will not slip or break free during upset conditions.
- The Type 2106 is available with limited material options.
- Temperature Limits
- -20°F to 400°F/-30°C to 205°C
- Pressure Limits
- 150 psi(g)/10 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.