Fully Unitized, Heavy-duty Elastomer Bellows Shaft Seal
Designed for demanding applications, the Type 2100 mechanical seal is a compact, unitized, single-spring elastomer bellows seal that offers maximum durability and performance.
Ideal for use in centrifugal, rotary and turbine pumps, compressors, chillers and other rotary equipment
The Type 2100 is often found in water-based applications, such as wastewater treatment, potable water, HVAC, pool and spa and other general applications.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Unitized construction allows for fast and easy installation and replacement. Design fits DIN24960, ISO 3069 and ANSI B73.1 M-1991 standards.
- Innovative bellows design is pressure-supported and will not crease or fold under high pressure.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring keeps seal faces closed and properly tracking during all phases of operation.
- Positive drive through interlocking tangs will not slip or break free during upset conditions.
- Available in the widest array of material options, including high performance silicon carbides.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 400°F/-40°C to 205°C (depending on materials used)
- Pressure Limits
- 290 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- 3000fpm/15 m/s
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment