The Magnum-D V8 bearing isolator is the result of our dedicated mission to increase bearing life. It utilizes magnetically controlled lapped flat sealing faces in collaboration with ports on the atmospheric side for contaminant expulsion. The MD-V8 features a short axial length, and a primary sealing surface that rotates with the shaft, and does not damage shaft surfaces! The MD V8 creates a positive, bi-directional seal with or without shaft rotation, on horizontal or vertical applications. Bolted flange designs are per customer specification. It can be used in thousands of applications from 3/4" to 20" shaft sizes. Like all Isomag seals, it works as a compact one-piece unit that installs as easily as a lip seal. The problem of lubricant loss and bearing contamination are resolved, helping achieve and improve maintenance cycle life expectations.
Recommended for You
- Rotating, O-ring driven, ferrous face ensures no wear on the host equipment
- Magnetically energized faces creating liquid-tight, positive, bi-directional sealing
- Contaminant expulsion port on atmospheric side of seal
- Ability to maintain extremely clean lubrication up to 75,000 hours
- Reduces the frequency of oil changes from every 6 months to every 3-5 years
- Temperature Limits
- Speed Limits
- 15,000 ft/min (76.2 m/s)
- PRESSURE LIMIT
- 0 - 2 psi (0 - . 14 Bar)
- Electric motors
- Process pumps
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.