November 09, 2022 | 5 minute read
We had a successful week at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC)! Hosted by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), ADIPEC is the world’s most influential gathering for energy industry professionals.
Our booth featured John Crane’s first-to-market dry gas seal digital diagnostics solution to monitor conditions at the heart of the compressor. Launched in December 2021, John Crane Sense® Turbo uses a unique set of sensors embedded directly into a compressor’s dry gas seal to deliver continuous, real-time insight to identify potential issues and ensure corrective actions are taken to extend the useful life of the seal. John Crane Sense Turbo was designed to improve reliability, reduce the risk of failures and unplanned downtime, and increase the mean time between repairs while increasing efficiency and profits.
See below for a detailed overview of the additional products we showcased this year:
- FCF Seal Gas Filtration: Removes liquid and particle contamination and maximizes reliable dry gas seal operation
- GCU Seal Gas Booster: Delivers differential pressure and gas flow across the seal faces to ensure the gas seals remain in optimum operational condition
- HFC Coalescing Filter: Protects critical process equipment by removing fine liquid droplets and solids from the gas stream
- H-M Coupling: Provides optimal power to weight in API 671 applications with overload torque requirements by incorporating two technologies in one coupling for greater operational efficiency and improved reliability
- TSKS Coupling: Metallic membrane (disc) coupling, incorporating industry-leading scalloped, stainless steel, flexible membranes with metric flange hardware
- Type 2874HTC: A cost-effective alternative to conventional wet contacting seals supported by various piping plans that provide liquid barriers or quenches to the primary seal interface
- Type 28EXP: The product for the most challenging and hostile environments with proven and independently audited performance to 425 bar(g)
- Type 8648VRS: A standardized non-pusher elastomer mechanical seal using patented technology, designed specifically for difficult hydrocarbon oil pipeline applications
- Type 93LR: A non-contacting segmented bushing seal with a balanced lift-off carbon design that minimizes the gas consumption in both pressure and flow control
Check out the below LinkedIn posts to watch videos of our industry experts discussing our products and service offerings:
- Balachandar Balakrishnan, Senior Manager, Turbomachinery Systems, talks about Gas Seal Support Systems that are designed and manufactured for seal gas conditioning, controlled seal gas supply and performance monitoring of turbomachinery gas seals to ensure reliability
- Linda Addison, Global Digital Manager, Digital Solutions, explains how John Crane Sense Turbo uses sensors to provide visibility into the remaining useful life and health of the dry gas seal in real-time
- Niranjan Shenolikar, Business Development Manager, MEA, Filtration Solutions, spoke about products from John Crane’s filtration portfolio
- Raouf Rojubally, Regional Engineering Manager, MEA, explains the unique benefits of the Type 8648VRS for pipeline application
- Rene Leven, Global Platform Leader for Hydrogen and CCUS, spoke about John Crane’s ability to help customers with their unique decarbonization challenges, specifically related to hydrogen and CCUS
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.