Fuel Oil Filtration
Fuel Oil Purification Equipment
Indufil®complete fuel oil filtration systems are fitted as standard to many leading brands of gas turbines. Adequate filtration of fuel oil is essential to reaching the high levels of reliability demanded by modern applications, whether on board a ship or on a land-based power generation application.
Indufil's patented elements remove water and particle contamination and maximize the reliability of operation engines.
Since fuel oils can be heavily contaminated, Indufil fuel oil filtration equipment incorporates filter elements with high dirt-holding capacities to increase the mean time between change out. We've designed our standard Indufil fuel oil filters in duplex configuration with leak-free transfer valves to provide continuous filtration of fuel oil and a safe changeover mechanism.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Inlet and outlet connections up to 14" in diameter
- High dirt-holding capacity to increase filter element lifetime
- Skidded systems available with standard control and monitoring instrumentation hardwired to an on-skid terminal box
- Indufil-designed and -manufactured transfer valves with zero leakage
- Standard Materials
- Carbon steel A105/A106
Stainless steel 304/316(L)
- Pressure Limits
- 1,450 psi(g)/100 bar(g)
- Certified to
- ASME VIII — U-stamp
European PED — CE mark
Chinese Manufacturing License
Russian GOST compliance
- Gas turbines
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.