General Purpose DIN Balanced, Multi-spring, O-ring Pusher Seal
High-pressure Elastomer O-ring Seal
A DIN seal for general- and high-pressure duties in the processing, refinery and petrochemical industries. Alternative seat designs and material options are available to suit product and operating conditions of applications. Typical applications include oils, solvents, water and refrigerants, in addition to a multitude of chemical solutions.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Complies with European Standard EN 12756, formally DIN 24960, ISO 3069 and API 610 specification
- A versatile design with multiple material options for the widest range of liquids and temperatures
- A balanced seal with the advantage of being very short and fits within the DIN 24960 L1K operating length when used with a suitable seat
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 445°F/-40°C to 230°C
- Pressure Limits
- 900 psi(g)/62 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.