The Magnum-P V7 bearing isolator is the result of our dedicated mission to increase bearing life. It utilizes magnetically controlled lapped flat sealing faces in collaboration with expulsion ports and a deep channel labyrinth. Isomag's primary sealing surface rotates with the shaft, and does not damage shaft surfaces! The MP V7 creates a positive, bi-directional seal with or without shaft rotation, on horizontal or vertical applications. Bolted flange designs are per customer specification. It can be used in thousands of applications from 3/4" to 20" shaft sizes. Our compact design interchanges with common labyrinth isolators. The problem of lubricant loss and bearing contamination are resolved, helping achieve and improve maintenance cycle life expectations.
Recommended for You
- Rotating, O-ring driven, ferrous face ensures no wear on the host equipment
- Magnetically energized faces creating liquid-tight, positive, bi-directional sealing
- Oil recirculation labyrinth groove with drain-back
- Ability to maintain extremely clean lubrication up to 75,000 hours
- Reduces the frequency of oil changes
- Temperature Limits
- Speed Limits
- 15,000 ft/min (76.2 m/s)
- PRESSURE LIMITS
- 0 - 5 psi (0 - .34 Bar)
- Process pumps
- Steam turbines
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.