Don’t tolerate routine hang-up, fretting or stub-sleeve wear, eliminate leakage and unexpectedly failures. If you are responsible for remote pipeline pumping stations, then you know about the possible mechanical seal problems and the operational implications. In this webinar on best-practice planning and management, Brian Kalfrin and Raul Escontrias identify the challenges of pipeline-seals and deliver practical advice from years of operational and development experience.
What You’ll Learn:
• Mechanical seal design challenges across liquid hydrocarbon applications
• Specific application design considerations
• How to plan for improved reliability
Who Should Attend:
• Maintenance Engineers / Managers
• Reliability Engineers
• Rotating Equipment Engineers
• Plant Managers
• Anyone involved in the operation and maintenance of hydrocarbon pipeline pumps
• Brian Kalfrin is Regional Engineer and his duties include design engineering oversight, analysis, and recommendation formulation to address challenging problem applications, along with design evaluation of mechanical seals utilizing Finite Element Analysis software. He graduated from Drexel University with a degree in Mechanical Engineer degree with a BSME.
• Raul Escontrias is the North American Pipeline Account Manager. His primary duties are interfacing with corporate engineering groups for pipeline operators to establish best practices for design criteria, assist with on-site troubleshooting, formulation of recommendations on new applications and to facilitate client training. Raul graduated from Texas A&M University with a BS in Engineering
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.