January 12, 2023 | 1 minute read
Ram Venkatadri, Global Product Manager, Process Filtration, and Bill Pritchett, Senior Key Account Manager, recently spoke with Pumps & Systems in a podcast episode about seal water reduction strategies and ways to improve water quality. In the episode, Ram and Bill chat with Drew Champlin, Managing Editor of Pumps & Systems magazine, about the following topics:
- History and trends in sealing technology
- What seal water is
- The primary factor driving the need to reduce seal water consumption
- Steps to reduce seal water consumption in the short term
- Applications that generally consume the most water in a facility
- What role water quality plays in reducing overall water consumption
- What role clean water plays in cost reduction
- Future trends in water savings, reduction and reuse
Click here to listen to the Pumps & Systems podcast episode.
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.