Factory-assembled Transmission Unit with High-torque Capacity for low speed applications where meeting API-671 (ISO 10441) specifications is required
H-L low speed couplings feature a factory assembled transmission unit that is simple to remove for easy equipment maintenance access. Hubs will accept larger shaft sizes commonly found on electric motors, generators and API-671 pump applications. H-L couplings can also be designed to interface with integral shaft flanges.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The transmission unit is simple to install and remove for rapid separation of the two machines, providing easy access for alignment and equipment maintenance.
- Arrangements for larger diameter shafts and integral shaft flanges.
- Unitized assembly for high standard of balance and utmost reliability.
- Full compliance with ISO10441 (API 671) — no exceptions.
- The flanged H-L transmission unit can be readily adapted to match the integral shaft flanges used on many large gas and steam turbines.
- Flexible discs visible for easy inspection.
- Factory assembled hub/flex element units.
- High-reliability stainless steel flexible disc design.
- Built-in overload collars for additional safety.
- Maximum Rating
- 60,715 kW/1,000 rpm (8,122 HP/100 rpm)
- Maximum Continuous Torque
- 579,828 Nm (5,131 lb.in x 103)
- Maximum Peak Torque
- 869,742 Nm (7,698 lb.in x 103)
- Maximum Speed
- 14,200 rpm
- Maximum Bore
- 430 mm (17")
- Process pumps
- Electric motors
- Steam turbines
- Screw Compressors
- Other rotating equipment
Documents and Downloads
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.