Non-contacting Dual Gas Seal Cartridge for Pumps
The Type 2874 is an internally pressurized, gas-lubricated, non-contacting dual cartridge seal designed for use in API, ANSI and DIN large-bore seal chambers.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- ID to OD pumping spiral groove arrangement places process fluid at the OD of the inboard seal.
- Eliminates low flow regions in close proximity to inboard seal
- Reduces dewatering and hang-up
- Rotating mating ring imparts centrifugal flow to fluid in the seal chamber, which keeps fluid moving and helps prevent solids from falling out of solution.
- Temperature Limits
- -34° to 260°C/-30 ° to 500°F
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 41 barg/600 psig barrier pressure Max
150 PSI Differential pressure
- Speed Limits
- 1450 rpm min./3600 rpm max
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
- High Duty Pumps