Formed Metal Bellows Seal for General Service
The Type GL1B is a double-ply formed bellows seal to meet the dimensional requirements of DIN 24960 L 1K. The double-ply design results in axial-flexible, yet extremely strong construction. The GL1B is used on general sealing duties in pumps, mixers, blenders, agitators, compressors and other rotary shaft equipment. The bellows are manufactured from Inconel 625 for strength and corrosion resistance, and face materials for arduous service are available.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Smooth, open bellows profile ideal for slurries and fibrous liquids.
- Hydraulically balanced with no dynamic elastomers to hang-up or restrict movement.
- Widely used in a range of process industries such as chemical process, paper and pulp, and a full range of water and sewage industries.
- Available in component or engineered cartridge arrangements.
- DOUBLE-PLY Inconel bellows combines strength with axial flexibility.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 500°F/-40°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- Dynamic /Static: Vacuum to 230 psi(g)/16 bar(g)
Special Design: Vacuum to 435 psi(g)/30 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment