Low-temperature, AM350 Metal Bellows Shaft Seal for Mild Corrosive Services
The Type 676, with a rotating AM350 stainless steel bellows, is well suited for mild corrosive and abrasive applications. Available with hard faces for abrasive applications and a wide variety of secondary seals that cover a broad range of applications.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Static secondary seal — available in single or dual arrangements, shaft mounted or in a cartridge; manufactured with a 45-degree tilt edge at the bellows' inside diameter to disperse stresses and maximize operating life.
- Superior nesting ripple plate shape with a three-sweep radius; this plate design allows the bellows device to be flexed repeatedly without the metal being stressed beyond its endurance limit.
- Self-cleaning design — rotating bellows throw off suspended particles that clog spring-type seals. This self-cleaning action eliminates the need for external flushing, filters or cyclone separators and their associated costs.
- World-class bellows manufacture — our bellows production facility has an outstanding manufacturing process with state-of-the-art stamping, welding and testing technology.
- The Sealol® bellows incorporate all of the design features resulting from key engineering competencies, such as metallic thin shell methodology, tribology and fluid sealing technology, and thin film/fluid mechanics.
- Temperature Limits
- -100°F to 400°F/-75°C to 200°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 360 psi(g)/25 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other compressors
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.