Universal Cartridge Seal Family — Dual Cartridge Metal Bellows Seal
The 5600 Series is the first truly universal cartridge seal — and the modular family concept of John Crane's Universal Cartridge will change your approach to sealing. Since the 5600 Series' components are interchangeable, you can apply one seal family throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, which means your maintenance is simplified, downtime is reduced, plant operating efficiency is increased and costs are lowered. The 5625 and 5625P cartridge seals are available with either Alloy 20 or Alloy C-276 bellows in either a rotating or stationary arrangement. The seal is ANSI and DIN pump compliant. Tangential inlet and outlets. Optimized pressure balanced design. Primary and mating ring reverse balanced designs allow for ID and OD pressure which permits the dual seal to operate as tandem or double and maintains positive seal face closing forces in upset pressure reversal situation.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Engineered to be a performance leader.
- The Type 5625 dual seal arrangements incorporate a edge-welded metal bellows seal head.
- The seal head/mating ring set is reversible allowing for stationary and rotating arrangements
- ANSI B73.1M and DIN 24960 pump compliant.
- ISO 3069C seal chambers.
- Modular design.
- Optimized pressure-balanced design.
- Available in in Alloy 20 and Alloy C-276 metal bellows.
- Hard faces available for abrasive applications.
- Type 5625P comes standard with a pumping ring.
- Temperature Limits
- Pressure Limits
- 300 psi(g)/21 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.