General-purpose Single Cartridge Metal Bellows Seal
The 4615 is a metal bellows seal that replaces the EZ-1® General-purpose Single Cartridge Seal. It is a member of the 4600 family of cartridge seals. Like other Type 4600 series cartridge seals, the 4615 design provides reduced installation times, lower maintenance costs and optimal equipment performance; and is ideal for the chemical, pulp and paper, wastewater, food processing and power generation industries. The abrasion and corrosion-resistant Alloy 20CB3 SS bellows enhance reliability by eliminating dynamic O-ring hang-up caused by process contamination, thermal gradients, and material deficiencies. The 4615 replaces the EZ-1® General-purpose Single Cartridge Seal, offering improved value and availability.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Fits ANSI standard and DIN pumps.
- Easy to Install
- Factory assembled and tested, eliminating potential field assembly and installation errors
- Only one moving part: the bellows.
- Alloy 20CB3 SS bellows
- Eliminates O-ring "hang-up" problems.
- Maintains positive seal face closing forces in upset pressure reversal or vacuum situations.
- Design eliminates thermal expansion limits of mating ring.
- Temperature Limits
- -20 to 266°F/-30 to 130°C
- Pressure Limits
- 220 psi(g)/15 bar(g) process pressure
- Speed Limits
- 3600 rpm
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment