API 682 Category II and Category III, Type B, Arrangement 1 Single Rotating Metal Bellows Cartridge Seal
The Type 1670 is a factory pre-set edge-welded metal bellows API 682 qualified cartridge seal with Alloy C-276 (UNS N10276) rotating welded metal bellows. The seal is available with either a fixed, floating or segmented bushing option with either a single-point or distributed flush arrangement. The Category III seals come with appropriate documentation in accordance with the API 682 specification. The cartridge arrangement greatly simplifies installation and maintenance and ensures trouble-free installation.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- API 682 qualification tested.
- Easy-to-install cartridge design with registered fit.
- Static secondary seals.
- Segmented spring-loaded carbon throttle bushing for effective containment (optional).
- Distributed flush optimizes circulation of liquid at the faces and prevents trapped vapor.
- Available with a pumping ring when utilizing and API Plan 23. Pressures up to 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g).
- API 682 design features.
- Mating ring is a reaction-bonded silicon carbide standard or tungsten carbide nickel-bound option.
- Premium-grade carbon primary ring.
- Temperature Limits
- -100°F to 500°F/-75°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps and other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.