We had a successful event on October 25 and 26 at the RATS (Rotating and Turbomachinery Society) MRO Technical Conference and Workshops in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. The Rotating and Turbomachinery Society MRO is a biennial learning and networking opportunity, sharing acquired knowledge, fostering education and career development focused on rotating equipment optimization.
John Crane featured the following products and solutions:
- USP Seal Face Technology: Helps overcome the most rigorous sealing challenges, improves seal and pump reliability, prevents unplanned downtime, reduces operating costs across a broad range of severe-service conditions, reduces water consumption and decreases energy requirements.
- John Crane Diamond®: Helps customers overcome rigorous sealing challenges, including limited seal face lubrication and severe-service duties that adversely affect reliability, operational costs, and seal.
- Type 8648VRS: Is a standardized non-pusher elastomer mechanical seal using patented technology designed specifically for difficult hydrocarbon oil pipeline applications. It is designed specifically with a focus on meeting the demanding requirements of pipeline pumping station duties.
Check out this additional information:
- Learn how to extend seal life and reduce power & water consumption with John Crane Diamond
- Discover the environmental benefits of Upstream Pumping
- Learn about pipeline technology for difficult hydrocarbon oil pipeline applications
- Sign up for a variety of free training courses
- Listen to this podcast on overcoming sealing challenges in mining operations
You don’t have to wait until the next MRO Technical Conference and Workshop to hear from us again. You can keep in contact with us here. Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear the latest John Crane news.