Single Dry-running Mixer and Agitator Seal with Novel Noise-reduction Technology
Please see Type 32 product description for technical information of the Type 32 seal family. In contrast to Type 32, the Type 32i features a unique, patented, seal face technology called "Intelli-Face®." It is designed to reduce audible noise and squealing found on some single-contacting dry-running seal applications. Intelli-face technology applies non-uniform stresses on the carbon primary ring in order to modulate frequency harmonics and seal face flatness. This results in a continuously self-adjusting interruption in resonance and quiet seal operation.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Clamped-in mating ring prevents axial movement of mating ring.
- Seal can be run dry or wet.
- Novel noise reduction technology.
- ID and OD balanced (dual-balanced).
- No external lubrication required.
- Meets pharmaceutical and chemical processing standard.
- Robust T-bar drive mechanism for high-torque transmission.
- Optional debris well allows for easy flushing and sterilization during cleaning cycle (CIP and I).
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 300°F/-40°C to 150°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 15 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Size Limits
- 1" to 4.5"