Achieve the next level in personal and professional growth
Training leads to competence and confidence in your role, but you must never stop learning. Accredited, internationally recognized certification creates opportunities and earns respect from your peers. Wherever and however you want to learn, John Crane through our partnership with Mobius Institute™ will help you achieve the next level.
Seamless learning path delivered across all platforms
- iLearnReliability™ Learning Management System (LMS)
- Condition Monitoring Training and Certification
- Asset Reliability Practitioner (ARP)® Training and Certification
iLearnReliability™ Learning Management System (LMS)
iLearnReliability is a web-based learning management system (LMS) that provides training on a broad range of topics for everyone in the plant. There are “toolbox talks”, “manager briefings”, “skills training” and other modules that are designed for different audiences. In many cases, the same topic is covered many times because different people need a different level of depth and they have different interests: business benefits, the demystification of technology, “how-to”, etc.
- iLearnReliability [Condition Monitoring]
- iLearnReliability [Enterprise]
Asset Reliability Practitioner [ARP]® Training and Certification
The Asset Reliability Practitioner training and certification programs will enable you to launch a new program, revive an existing program, and provide Reliability Engineers and Leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to successfully perform their roles.
- ARP-A “Reliability Advocate” – to gain a holistic view of the reliability and performance improvement program
- ARP-E “Reliability Engineer” – to gain the detailed technical knowledge necessary to take on the challenges of improving maintenance, reliability, and condition monitoring
- ARP-L “Reliability Program Leader” – to gain the business, strategic, and leadership skills necessary to run a successful program
Condition Monitoring Training and Certification
See the future with condition monitoring
With a successful condition monitoring program, you can detect root causes, and detect the onset of failure. It takes skill, intelligence, and the mindset of a detective to be a successful condition monitoring practitioner.
You can master condition monitoring in many ways:
- Visit CBM CONNECT® to learn for free
- Utilize iLearnReliability™ to get everyone up to speed on all the condition monitoring technologies
- Master vibration analysis or ultrasound according to ISO 18436 standards
- Learn how to design the asset strategy or lead the program with Asset Reliability Practitioner® [ARP] training
- Follow a strategy that will ensure you have a successful initiative with Asset Reliability Transformation® [ART]