TSKS / TSCS
Stainless Steel Discs in Factory-assembled Cartridge for Medium-duty Applications
John Crane’s Metastream® T Series metallic membrane couplings, incorporate scalloped, stainless-steel, flexible membranes. This design gives the most flexible solution for high-torque and misalignment conditions. The range of TSK/TSC has been specifically designed to meet the exacting standards of API 610 (ISO 13709) and ISO 14691. With an excellent power to weight ratio and fit-and-forget reliability, the TSK/TSC coupling is ideally suited to meet the pumping, motor, and turbine drive power transmission in oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, and other critical process industries.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Easy to fit
- Intrinsic balance meets AGMA class 9
- Ideally suited to pump applications
- High misalignment capability.
- Low imposed forces on machinery, leading to reduced machinery vibration and maximized bearing life.
- Stainless steel flexible membranes for maximum life.
- Cartridge transmission unit eases assembly and gives repeatable balance.
- Overload collars are fitted to protect the flexible membrane in case of severe torsional overload.
- Anti-fly retention of the spacer in the unlikely event of membrane failure.
- Puller holes incorporated into hubs as standard.
- Self-locking feature for security allows the bolts to be used repeatedly without compromising their integrity.
- Compression and jacking bolt features for easy installation and removal of spacer assembly as standard.
- Maximum Shaft
- Maximum Torque
- 13,369 Nm (118,300 lbf in)
- Peak Overload Torque
- 33,423 Nm (295,800 lbf in)
- Speed Limits
- 25,500 rpm
- Temperature Limits
- -67°F to 302°F/-55°C to 150°C
- Electric motors