John Crane to Host Booth, Exhibit Products and
Solutions at the 2023 Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium
CHICAGO (September 7, 2023) ―John Crane, a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries, will exhibit products and solutions, including non-contacting dry gas seals for turbo compressors and support systems, at booth 1835 at the 2023 Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium (TPS) in Houston, Texas.
John Crane will feature the following products and solutions at booth 1835:
- Type 28XP: Designed for optimal performance, reducing total cost of ownership and minimizing harmful GHG emissions
- Type 2874HTC: A cost-effective, sustainable seal combining upstream pumping (USP) and patented high-temperature and corrosion-resistant (HTC) technology to create the most robust seal suitable for refinery, chemical, and petrochemical processes
- FCF Seal Gas Filtration: Removes liquid and particle contamination and maximizes reliable dry gas seal operation while saving space and energy
- USP Seal Face Technology: Helps overcome the most rigorous sealing challenges, improves seal and pump reliability, prevents unplanned downtime, reduces operating costs across a broad range of severe-service conditions, reduces water consumption and decreases energy requirements
- John Crane Diamond: Helps customers overcome rigorous sealing challenges, including limited seal face lubrication and severe-service duties that adversely affect reliability, operational costs and seal life
- GCU Seal Gas Booster: Delivers differential pressure and gas flow across the seal faces to ensure the gas seals remain in optimum condition for sustainable operation
- Seal Gas Recovery System: Works with tandem seal installations to recover seal leakage and divert the gas stream for more productive purposes, and avoid the release of harmful GHG emissions
- John Crane Sense® Turbo: Uses a unique set of sensors embedded into the dry gas seal to deliver real-time data 24/7 to help monitor the health of seals so that corrective action can be taken to maximize operational efficiency
- Asset Management: Delivers services to improve maintenance processes and increase asset efficiency, providing the systems and data needed to reduce maintenance costs and keep people and equipment safe
Various media will run on the booth, and a presentation will be delivered at intervals highlighting John Crane's commitment to their customers to help keep operations running reliably and efficiently, while meeting environmental goals.
TPS is a vital industry event, offering a forum for the exchange of ideas between rotating equipment engineers and technicians worldwide. This year’s show will take place September 26-28 in Houston, Texas.About John Crane
John Crane is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products, including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, filtration systems and digital diagnostics technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Global reported revenue for fiscal year 2022 was $1.2 billion USD. John Crane is part of Smiths Group, a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, communications, and engineered components.