Featured products include a first-to-market, sensor-enabled dry gas seal digital diagnostics solution; new and improved sealing technologies; and water-saving filtration solutions
CHICAGO (July 20, 2022) ― John Crane, a global leader in rotating equipment and energy technology solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries, will host two booths―process industry solutions and filtration solutions―and exhibit several new products at ACHEMA 2022.
John Crane Booth: Hall 8.0, Stand B74
John Crane will feature its first-to-market dry gas seal digital diagnostics solution to monitor conditions at the heart of the compressor. Launched in December 2021, John Crane Sense® Turbo uses a unique set of sensors embedded directly into a compressor’s dry gas seal to deliver continuous, real-time insight to identify potential issues and ensure corrective actions are taken to extend the useful life of the seal. John Crane Sense Turbo was designed to improve reliability, reduce the risk of failures and unplanned downtime, and increase the mean time between repairs while increasing efficiency and profits.
Additional products featured at John Crane’s booth include:
- Vessel and Agitator Seals: Designed for reaction vessels to optimize safety and equipment performance and conform to industry regulations
- Metal Bellows Seals: Reduces downtime and emissions; increases mean time between repair, productivity and return on investment; reduces the cost of ownership, lifecycle and operational costs, and inventory; and increases plant safety
- Seal Face Technologies: Helps customers overcome rigorous sealing challenges, including limited seal face lubrication and severe-service duties that adversely affect reliability, operational costs and seal life.
- Pump Seal Support Systems: A range of fluid control systems, including barrier fluid reservoirs, heat exchangers, abrasive separators and pump seal gas control panels, designed to create an optimal operating environment and support the complete spectrum of industrial processes.
John Crane Filtration Solutions Booth: Hall 12.0, Stand D35
John Crane will feature its new Multi-Purpose Filter (MPF), an automated, back-flushable, high-flow filter. It is an efficient water-saving solution for the treatment of process water in pulp and paper, mining and power generation plants, and refineries. The MPF also helps reduce freshwater costs due to its ability to process contaminated recycled water.
Additional products featured at John Crane’s filtration solutions booth include:
Equipment Filtration: Designed to maximize the reliability and safety of critical equipment, increase production, and reduce maintenance and unplanned downtime.
Process Filtration: Helps customers keep processes running at maximum efficiency to reduce contamination and increase the productivity of their operation.
Filter Elements: Developed to fit a variety of filtration system brands, meet the latest standards, produced in a variety of geometries and use metallic nonwoven filter media to optimize equipment performance and reduce operational costs.
In addition, John Crane experts will present the following technical sessions during the show. Learn more about each session, including speaker names, dates and times, on the company’s website.
- Improving Equipment Reliability And Availability―A New Perspective
- John Crane Sense® Turbo for Dry Gas Seals―Visibility Into Mechanical Seal Health
- Reimagining Seal Gas Filtration and Liquid Gas Coalescing
- Advanced Development Of High-temperature Pump Gas Seals
- Overview of the Most Important Seal Supply Systems for Mechanical Seals According to API 682
- Using Diamond Mechanical Seal Rings to Improve Reliability and Performance of Mechanical Seals
ACHEMA is a leading international tradeshow for process industries that brings together experts, decision-makers and trendsetters from around the world. This year’s show will take place August 22-26 in Frankfurt, Germany.
About John Crane
John Crane is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products, including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, filtration systems and digital diagnostics technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Global reported revenue for fiscal year 2021 was in excess of $1 billion USD. John Crane is part of Smiths Group, a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.