Our experts will detail the monitoring and control solutions for seals and seal water systems that decrease water waste in your pulp and paper mill, making your equipment more reliable and trouble-free, while saving your company dollars.
This webinar offers practical strategies to help you:
• achieve mill productivity goals with seal water control strategies
• maximize critical seal life
• lower maintenance costs and downtime
• improve paper sealing equipment reliability
• avoid unplanned and planned downtime that reduces mill profits and output
• reduce excessive water use and consumption
• increase pulp production capacity
Kari Laitinen is the Technical and Engineering Manager for Global User Sales and Service Nordic and the design authority for John Crane Safematic mechanical seals and support systems. He has been at John Crane for more than 20 years.
Adrian Conrad is the Global Product Manager for the mechanical seal support systems product line, covering both engineered/API and ANSI/DIN systems. He has been with John Crane for more than 12 years.
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.