Learn how the use of gas lubricated mechanical seals for agitated reaction vessels enable contamination free, hygienic production.
In the rotating equipment required for your critical processes, not all sealing solutions provide production purity at the same level, and non-isolated mechanical seals could be a source of process contamination. John Crane manufacture advanced gas-lubricated, non-contacting vessel seals designed to prevent process contamination and adhere to international standards to ensure hygienic production.
What You’ll Learn
• Key operational differences between gas and liquid lubricated vessel seals that ensure contamination free production
• Hygiene and GMP advantages of John Crane vessel and agitator seals
• Opportunities for CIP and SIP solutions to further secure process optimization
Who should attend
• Process / Plant Managers
• Maintenance / Reliability Engineers
• Anyone involved in the operation and maintenance of pharmaceutical plants
Tom Horner – Business Development Manager, North America
Tom is the business development manager for John Crane in North America focused on the pharmaceutical market. Experienced with the sealing needs and requirements in the industry, including how to decrease contamination by using hygienic designs.
Elsa Cantu- Regional Marketing Specialist, North America
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.