We had a successful week at the 2023 Permian Basin International Oil Show (PBIOS) in Odessa, Texas. PBIOS is a biennial trade show exposition that showcases the latest technology in the petroleum industry and also honors the industry’s past. It is one of the largest expositions of its kind.
John Crane featured the following products and solutions:
- Type 28XP: Designed for optimal performance, reducing total cost of ownership and minimizing harmful GHG emissions
- USP Seal Face Technology: Helps overcome the most rigorous sealing challenges, improves seal and pump reliability, prevents unplanned downtime, reduces operating costs across a broad range of severe-service conditions, reduces water consumption and decreases energy requirements
- John Crane Diamond®: Helps customers overcome rigorous sealing challenges, including limited seal face lubrication and severe-service duties that adversely affect reliability, operational costs and seal life
- High Flow Liquid/Gas Coalescer: John Crane's HFC liquid/gas coalescer safeguards vital process equipment in refineries and chemical plants by eliminating fine liquid droplets and solids in gas streams. It comes in five sizes, handling up to 9000 m³/hr (5300 SCFM).
- Asset Management: Delivers services to improve maintenance processes and increase asset efficiency, providing the systems and data needed to reduce maintenance costs and keep people and equipment safe
Check out the below LinkedIn posts to watch videos of our industry experts discussing our products and service offerings:
You don’t have to wait until PBIOS 2025 to hear from us again. You can keep in contact with us here. Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear the latest John Crane news.