September 01, 2022 | 5 minute read
We had a successful week at ACHEMA 2022 in Frankfurt, Germany. This year’s conference was unique for us, as we exhibited at two booths.
Our first booth featured John Crane’s first-to-market dry gas seal digital diagnostics solution to monitor conditions at the heart of the compressor. Launched in December 2021, John Crane Sense® Turbo uses a unique set of sensors embedded directly into a compressor’s dry gas seal to deliver continuous, real-time insight to identify potential issues and ensure corrective actions are taken to extend the useful life of the seal. John Crane Sense Turbo was designed to improve reliability, reduce the risk of failures and unplanned downtime, and increase the mean time between repairs while increasing efficiency and profits.
Our second booth featured our new Multi-Purpose Filter (MPF), an automated, back-flushable, high-flow filter. It is an efficient water-saving solution for the treatment of process water in pulp and paper, mining and power generation plants, and refineries. The MPF also helps reduce freshwater costs due to its ability to process contaminated recycled water.
See below for a detailed overview of the additional products we showcased this year:
- Vessel and Agitator Seals: Designed for reaction vessels to optimize safety and equipment performance and conform to industry regulations
- Metal Bellows Seals: Reduces downtime and emissions; increases mean time between repair, productivity and return on investment; reduces the cost of ownership, lifecycle and operational costs, and inventory; and increases plant safety
- Seal Face Technologies: Helps customers overcome rigorous sealing challenges, including limited seal face lubrication and severe-service duties that adversely affect reliability, operational costs and seal life.
- Pump Seal Support Systems: A range of fluid control systems, including barrier fluid reservoirs, heat exchangers, abrasive separators and pump seal gas control panels, designed to create an optimal operating environment and support the complete spectrum of industrial processes.
- Equipment Filtration: Designed to maximize the reliability and safety of critical equipment, increase production, and reduce maintenance and unplanned downtime.
- Process Filtration: Helps customers keep processes running at maximum efficiency to reduce contamination and increase the productivity of their operation.
- Filter Elements: Developed to fit a variety of filtration system brands, meet the latest standards, produced in a variety of geometries and use metallic nonwoven filter media to optimize equipment performance and reduce operational costs.
Check out the below LinkedIn posts to watch videos of our industry experts discussing our products and service offerings and our post-show wrap-up video:
- Tim Reggione, EMEA Digital Product Line expert, explains the benefits of John Crane Sense Turbo
- Hans-Peter Mayer, Vessel Seals Product Manager, explains the ins and outs of vessel seals
- Adam Slade, Global Product Manager, Standard Cartridge Seals, explains the benefits of John Crane Diamond®
- Andreas Klingebiel, EMEA BDM Filtration Director, explains how John Crane serves clients for high-pressure gas filtration
- ACHEMA post-show wrap-up video
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.