Sales Manager Steve Taylor recently spoke with Pumps & Systems in a podcast episode on overcoming sealing challenges in mining operations. In the episode, Tyler chats with Drew Champlin, Managing Editor of Pumps & Systems magazine, about the following topics:
- Current trends to improve rotating equipment reliability
- Factors that influence the choice of sealing for slurry pumps
- Considerations for pump hardware
- Sealing solutions that overcome reliability threats to pumps and are prone to high shaft wear and excessive leakage
- Strategies to increase the reliability of slurry, underflow and tailings pumps in severe-duty conditions
Click here to listen to the Pumps & Systems podcast episode.
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.