November 19, 2019 | 3 minute read
Our stand gave conferencegoers the chance to learn more about our range of mechanical seals and systems, power transmission couplings, and filtration and service options, while also learning about our our Dynamic Lift Up-stream Pumping and Diamond seal face technology solutions.
See below for a detailed overview of the products and services we showcased at this year’s show:
Seal Gas Filtration
Indufil seal gas filtration systems comply with international pressure vessel and design codes such as API 692. Filters provide a continuous flow of dry and clean seal gas with contaminants filtered down to particle sizes of 1 micron and smaller, at efficiencies up to 99.9 percent, tested in accordance with ISO standard 12500. Additional capabilities include:
- Coalescing and particle filtration element options
- Interlinked transfer valves with bolted construction and double O-ring sealed connections for safe, zero-leak operation to atmosphere and between pressure vessels
- Bolted cover construction allowing easy and clean filter element change out
Seal Gas Booster
Using the new seal gas booster, suitable clean gas flow is provided to the seals whenever the compressor is in a transient or standstill state.
Additional capabilities include:
- Automatically-triggered supply of clean, dry process gas to API 692 requirements
- Zero maintenance design delivers reliable operation and uninterrupted availability
- NEMA Class 2 /ATEX Zone 2 & NACE approved materials
Secondary Containment Seal for Plan 66A Crude-oil Pipeline Applications
The SCB Secondary Containment Seal is a standardized, dual-bushing arrangement intended for use in conjunction with Plan 66A. It is used as the back-up to a primary seal and is usually incorporated into the cartridge. This seal is specifically targeted at crude-oil pipeline pumps, such as the 8648VRS. Additional capabilities include:
- Restricts leakage beyond primary bushing at full pipeline pressure in the event of primary seal failure in both dynamic and static operation to 1500 psi g (103 bar g)
- Enables upset to be detected, switched off, and pump shaft to coast down without significant release to the environment
- Increases seal mean time between repair reliability in the most difficult crude-oil applications, and can be used with 8648VRS ‘NPSS’ technology
Dynamic Lift Up-stream Pumping
John Crane’s unique, engineered, non-contacting Dynamic Lift / Up-Stream Pumping face technology borrows from gas seal designs to deliver a breakthrough in liquid sealing technology. This allows operators to:
- Increase mean time between repair
- Reduce seal leakage to atmosphere when compared to a pressurized dual seal
- Deliver a simple support system ensuring face lubrication without the cost of a pressurized barrier system
Watch the video below to see a recap of our time at the show.
Be sure to also check out our LinkedIn page to watch videos of our industry experts discussing a few of our new product/service offerings in more detail.
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.