Live-loaded Mechanical Packing Cartridge Seal
The Type LMPC is a cartridge seal designed for static or dynamic applications. This seal is mechanically loaded in the axial direction by the gland follower. All internal components of the seal are held together by PTFE spacers. The spacers also hold the smothering gland to the drive collar. The seal can be installed on new or existing equipment without any modification.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Low friction packing design with controlled leakage.
- Custom designs adapt to any equipment.
- Positive mechanical drive.
- Hard-coated shaft sleeve.
- Internal/external flush and lubrication capabilities.
- Live-loading packing design eliminates frequent manual gland bolt adjustment, which increases the time intervals between manual gland bolt adjustments.
- Temperature Limits
- -450°F to 1200°F/-268°C to 650°C
- Pressure Limits
- Pump: Vacuum to 1000 psi(g)/68 bar(g)
Valve: 6025 psi(g)/410 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- pH Range
- 0 to 14 (except for strong acids)
- 20 to 500,000 cps
- Pompes de traitement
- Mélangeurs et agitateurs
- Autres équipements rotatifs