Tresses d’étanchéité en carbone haute température
John Crane styles 1627, 1650C, 1655C and G57 are high-performance braided packing offerings that have the ability to perform in both high temperatures and full range of chemical services. Meeting the high demands of today’s performance requirements. Constructed of the highest quality 95 percent carbon assay fibers, offering superior sealability and heat dissipation with minimal flush.
Highly lubricous, these densely braided products offer reduced process contamination and ease of start-up, installation and adjustments. These styles feature dimensional stability, which helps to ensure even gland load distribution and promote longer packing life.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1627 — Carbon fiber with a proprietary colloidal graphite dispersion which permeates the packing cross section while leaving an enriched graphite surface coating enhancing lubricity and heat dissipation.
- 1650C — Carbon fibers pre-graphite coated at time of manufacture, containing no additional lubricants, PTFE or contaminants.
- 1655C — Carbon fiber packing with heavy PTFE dispersion throughout reducing cross-section process permeation while maintaining high chemical compatibility.
- G57 — Braided flexible graphite with reinforced exterior corners of carbon.
- Applications — Static or dynamic/chemicals, solvents, corrosives, water, steam, ammonia, air, oils, paper stock, liquor, condensate, boiler feed water.
- Standard sizes — Styles 1627, 1650C, 1655C are available in standard cross-section sizes from 1/8" to 1" in 1/16" increments. Style G57 available in standard cross sections sizes from 3/16" to 1" in 1/16" increments.
- As John Crane spools, these standard sizes are available for immediate shipment. Metric and larger sizes are available upon request. Packing can be die-formed to exact dimensions for ease of installation and enhanced performance.
- Pompes de traitement
- Mélangeurs et agitateurs
- Autres équipements rotatifs
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.