Type CK 736 (W,D)
Garniture cartouche de mélangeur et d’agitateur selon la norme DIN 28138 en matière de garniture mécanique pour agitateur de réaction chimique vitrifiés - avec palier intégré
The Type CK 736 is a dual-pressurized, cartridge seal for glass-lined mixing and agitating equipment with a top-entry agitator shaft. An integrated radial bearing secures an optimal shaft alignment and correct seal operation. A value-engineered design, high level of standardization and broad material options make this seal a cost-efficient solution for general-duty applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Standard versions are compliant with vessel seal standard DIN 28138 Parts 2 and 3. They are designed for use on steel-made agitated chemical reaction vessels to DIN 28136, to fit on a mounting flange to DIN 28137-2 and agitator shaft end dimensions to DIN 28159. Hardware adaptations to fit to non-DIN equipment are available on request.
By exchanging the seal faces, a Type CK 736W wet seal can easily be converted to a contacting, dry-running seal. Type name then changes to Type CK 736D. The advantages of contacting dry-running seals include freedom from contamination by barrier liquid and a low face wear rate, together with a cost-efficient, easy-to-install (gas) supply system. To simplify inventory, seal components are standardized with the other seal types of this family Type CK 725(D) and Type CK 726(D).
The seal is suitable for operation in potentially explosive atmospheres. Depending on individual explosion protection requirements, the seal operating limits may differ from the values given in the parameters section. Furthermore, additional monitoring devices may be required.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual-cartridge seal with integrated radial bearing to DIN 28138 for glass-lined vessels.
- Fits mounting flange to DIN 28137-2 and shaft ending to DIN28159.
- Back-to-back seal arrangement with unbalanced faces.
- Reversed pressure capabilities inboard.
- Liquid-lubricated (CK 736) or dry-running (CK 736D) face versions available.
- Non-standard sizes, special designs and material options are available on request.
- Suitable for application in explosive areas. Certificates of conformity according to European Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX) Cat. 1, 2, or 3 on request.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 392°F/-40°C to 200°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 16 bar(g)
Dry-running variant up to 6 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
Dry-running variant: 300fpm/1.5m/s
- Size Limits
- 40mm to 125mm
- Mélangeurs et agitateurs
- Autres équipements rotatifs