Garnitures mécaniques simples pour pompes de process Sulzer
Type SEW is a seal operating on a non-pressurized water quench principle. It is designed for the most demanding applications in the pulp industry, where reliable and long-lasting operation is required from a seal. Typical applications include stock pumps at pulp mill washing and screening facilities, as well as high-temperature condensate pumps.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Balanced design — undisturbed operation even with sudden pressure shocks.
- Heat shrunk seal faces — ensures correct face alignment at all temperatures recommended for this seal.
- Spring located in a stationary body — shaft misalignment does not pump up the spring or wear out the O-ring.
- Installation against the shaft shoulder — easy installation reduces risk of human error. No measurements required for installation.
- No drive pins at seals — seal face does not crack at start-up.
- Available in different materials — selection covers all possible single-seal applications.
- Non-pressurized seal water quench — possible to cool seal with non-pressurized seal water at high temperatures. A V-ring prevents water leakage from the seal.
- By using a Sulzer Scanpump cartridge tool, the seal becomes a true cartridge seal.
- Available with grease lubrication — the Safeseal Type SEW can be used with grease quench to save seal water.
- Limites de température
- 300 °F/150 °C
- Limites de pression
- Pression du processus : 215 psi(g)/15 bar(g)
- Limites de vitesse
- 65 pi/s/20 m/s
- Matériaux standard
- Faces de la garniture : SiC/Carbone ou SiC/SiC
Joints toriques : PTFE, EPDM, Viton
Métaux : AISI 329 (standard), titane, UHB
Ressorts : Acier Nimonic
- Standard Materials
- V-ring: Nitrile
- Pompes de traitement
- Autres équipements rotatifs