Garniture simple sans contact, lubrifiée au gaz, pour pompes cryogéniques
Unique Spiral Groove Technology
As the worldwide leader in spiral groove technology, John Crane is the first to utilize non-contacting seals in cryogenic applications. The Type 285 can safely seal the most common industrial liquid gasses, such as liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide. It fits the most popular cryogenic pumps — site-based and road tanker pumps — and meets liquid oxygen (LOX) safety standards. The John Crane spiral grooves enable the seal to operate on a gas film by gathering and compressing the vaporized liquid. As the gas is forced towards the closed groove ends, the pressure rises, which creates a cushion to separate the sealing faces. Since the seal faces do not contact, dry-running and face wear problems, which are associated with conventional contacting seals, are virtually eliminated.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Specially designed stationary edge-welded metal bellows.
- Available in flanged, right- and left-hand threaded designs or as a cartridge.
- Meets liquid oxygen (LOX) safety standards.
- Anti-spark sleeve and retaining ring.
- Reduced power consumption with minimal product loss. Since the seal faces do not contact, dry-running and face wear problems, which are associated with conventional contacting seals, are virtually eliminated.
- The design and materials of construction meet the industry safety requirements, allowing the Type 285 to seal all of the common industrial liquid gasses including oxygen, nitrogen and argon.
- The Type 285 is more tolerant to system upsets and increases your mean time between pump maintenance.
- Temperature Limits
- -320°F to ambient/-196°C to ambient
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 100 psi(g)/7 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- 10,000 rpm
- Pompes de processus
- Autres équipements rotatifs
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.