High-temperature, Rotating Edge-welded Metal Bellows Seal with Drive Lugs
The Type 606 is a high-temperature (to 425°C/800°F) rotating seal with the same high-strength design features as the Type 609. In addition, the Type 606 incorporates drive lugs under the bellows that provide added rotational drive. This reduces torsional stress on the bellows, and makes the Type 606 the ideal seal for maximum reliability and extended life in viscous or thermosetting applications.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- John Crane edge-welded metal bellows in Alloy 718 or optional heat-treated AM350 SS.
- Drive lugs under the bellows for additional rotational drive in viscous or thermosetting applications.
- DOUBLE-PLY for high-pressure applications.
- High-temperature to 425°C/800°F.
- Available in dual and single cartridge arrangements.
- Available with secondary containment.
- Elastomer-free design with flexible carbon graphite secondary seals.
- Seal face is available with premium-grade carbon, silicon carbide, or tungsten carbide.
- Temperature Limits
- -100°F to 800°F/-75°C to 425°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 360 psi(g)/25 bar(g)
DOUBLE-PLY: Vacuum to1000 psi(g)/69 bar(g)
(See Basic Pressure Ratings curve on Product Specification sheet.)
- Limites de vitesse
- 5 000 pi/min/25 m/s
- Pompes de traitement
- High-temperature hydrocarbons
- Autres équipements rotatifs