Garniture à soufflet métallique secondaire à fonctionnement à sec pour le confinement des émissions
Available in low- and high-temperature designs, the ECS® is a dry-running seal for emission containment and safety/backup that successfully controls VOC (volatile organic compounds) and VHAP (volatile hazardous air pollutant) emissions. The ECS provides an economical alternative to dual seals with liquid barrier systems. As a self-contained cartridge, the outer ECS is used with either a rotating or stationary John Crane primary seal and will successfully contain any nominal leakage from the primary seal. The seal also acts as a backup providing and additional level of safety during process or system upsets.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- An effective solution in meeting emission requirements while eliminating the need for liquid barrier systems.
- Will contain any nominal leakage from the primary seal and act as a backup providing an additional level of safety during process or system upsets.
- As a self-contained cartridge, the outer ECS can be used with either a rotating or stationary John Crane primary seal of a bellows or pusher design.
- Available in low- and high-temperature designs. Optimized tribopair ensures long life with low face wear and heat generation.
- Stationary mounted, uniformly loaded bellows plates produce closely controlled seal face loads for extended and reliable performance.
- High-temperature version utilizes flexible graphite secondary seals for high-temperature applications.
- High-temperature variant constructed of Alloy 718 bellows for its high-temperature, high-strength and corrosion-resistance capabilities.
- Temperature Limit
- Low Temperature: Up to 400°F /204°C
High Temperature: Up to 800°F /425°C
- Pressure Limits
- Dynamic (wet): 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
Static Containment (wet and dry): 450 psi(g)/31 bar(g)
Dynamic (dry): 15 psi(g)/1 bar(g), (Check basic pressure rating and performance capabilities of your primary seal selection)
- Limites de vitesse
- 5 000 pi/min/25 m/s
- Process pumps and other rotating equipment
- High-temperature and Low-temperature hydrocarbons
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.