Bague de confinement secondaire
Dispositif de confinement secondaire pour les applications de tuyauterie de pétrole brut Plan 66A
The SCB Secondary Containment Bushing is a standardized, dual-bushing arrangement intended for use in conjunction with API Plan 66A. It is used as the back-up to a primary seal and is usually incorporated into the cartridge. This seal is specifically targeted at crude-oil pipeline pump seals, such as the Type 8648VRS.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Restricts leakage beyond primary bushing at full pipeline pressure in the event of primary seal failure in both dynamic and static operation to 1500 psi g (103 bar g).
- Enables upset to be detected, switched off, and pump shaft to coast down without significant release to the environment.
- Increases seal mean time between repair in the most difficult crude-oil applications, when used with Type 8648VRS ‘NPSS’ technology.
- Limites de température
- -20 °F à 400 °F/-30 °C à 205 °C
- Pressure Limits
- Up to 1500 psi(g) / 100 bar(g)
- Static Pressure up to 2200 psi(g) / 152 bar(g)
- Limites de vitesse
- 3 500 pi/min/17,8 m/s
- Pipeline Pumps