Multi-purpose Non-pusher Elastomer Bellows Seal
The Type 2 mechanical seal is available in single, double and balanced arrangements. An outside-mounted spring results in a compact working height that enables it to fit very short stuffing boxes.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Fits equipment with confined space requirements and limited seal chamber depths in pumps, mixers, blenders, agitators, compressors and other rotary shaft equipment.
- To absorb both breakout and running torque, the seal is designed with a drive band and drive notches that eliminate overstressing of bellows. Slippage is eliminated, protecting the shaft and sleeve from wear and scoring.
- Automatic adjustment compensates for abnormal shaft-end play and run-out, primary ring wear and equipment tolerances. Axial and radial shaft movement is compensated for with uniform spring pressure.
- Special balancing allows for higher pressure applications, greater operating speeds and lower wear.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring allows for greater dependability than multiple spring designs, and it will not run foul due to fluid contact.
- LIMITES DE TEMPÉRATURE
- -40 à 205 °C/-40 à 400 °F (selon les matériaux utilisés)
- LIMITES DE PRESSION
- Type 2 : 29 bar(g)/420 psi(g)
Type 2B : 83 bar(g)/1 200 psi(g)
- LIMITES DE VITESSE
- Consulter le tableau des vitesses de la fiche technique.
- Pompes de traitement
- Autres équipements rotatifs